It is easy to enter the National History Challenge.
Register to receive a “no obligation” Welcome Kit.
- If in a high school select up to 6 entries for each year level category, using the Judging Sheet as a guide. Each of the same six entries may also be entered into one special category Please check that your entries conform to the criteria (refer to historychallenge.org.au) and online entry requirements of the competition.
- If in a primary school select up to 6 entries from each of the primary levels, using the Judging Sheet as a guide. Each of the same six entries may also be entered into one special category. Please check that your entries conform to the criteria (refer to historychallenge.org.au) and online entry requirements of the competition.
- Ensure entries are submitted by the closing date, as detailed below.
- Order Certificates of Participation online or by downloading the certificate request form and faxing it to 08 9204 5112. These are for ALL participants, not just those submitted for regional or state judging.
- Think about the theme of Turning Points before you choose your topic.
- Read the criteria (refer to historychallenge.org.au ) of the competition.
- Choose your presentation format (refer to historychallenge.org.au)
- If selected for submission by your teacher, complete and digitally sign the online entry form. You teacher will also need to digitally sign the entry form. Remember, you may also nominate your entry for one special category.
- If your entry is unable to be submitted via upload while completing the online entry form, like a physical model or a large video file, detailed instructions will be provided upon completion of the online entry form. Please read and follow these instructions
- Telephone support for online submission will be available from 20th to 31st August 2018. Questions before that time should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When can I start?
You can register to receive an information kit and start now. The competition closes on Friday, August 31.
Before submitting your nominated entries to your state coordinator please make sure you:
– select a maximum of six (6) entries for each Year Level category for secondary schools or six (6) entries for each primary level.
– have, where applicable, nominated entries for a Special Category award.
– submit four (4) signed copies of the entry form and the declaration.
– enter on line before Friday August, 31.
Where to send your entries
Link to contacts page
What do I do if I have any questions or problems or need more details?