It is easy to enter the NHC.
- Teachers, register your school, obligation free, and receive an Information Kit by clicking here.
- If in a secondary school select up to 6 entries for each year level category, using the Judging Sheet as a guide. Each of the these entries may also be entered into a special category. Please check that your entries conform to the criteria and paperwork requirements of the competition.
- If in a primary school select up to 6 entries from each of the 2 primary levels, using the Judging Sheet as a guide. Each of these entries may also be entered into a special category. Please check that your entries conform to the criteria and paperwork requirements of the competition.
- Complete and sign the entry form and the declaration. For judging purposes, print four (4) copies of your selected entries and signed entry forms.
- Submit your entries to your State Coordinator, as detailed below.
- Order Certificates of Participation by downloading the Certificate Request Form 2017 and fax it to 08 9204 5112. Remember these are for ALL participants not just those whose entries were submitted for judging.
When can I start?
You can register and start now. The competition closes on Friday, August 25.
Before submitting your nominated entries to your state coordinator please make sure you:
– select a maximum of six (6) entries for each Year Level category for secondary schools or six (6) entries for each primary level.
– have, where applicable, nominated entries for a Special Category award.
– submit four (4) copies of the selected entries, (one in the case of a museum display).
– submit four (4) signed copies of the entry form and the declaration.
– send the entries to your state coordinator before Friday August, 25.
Where to send your entries
Link to contacts page
What do I do if I have any questions or problems or need more details?
QLD: 0426 275 399
NSW: 9518 4940
VIC: 0426 275 126
TAS: 0426 275 307
SA: 0402 434 942
WA: 0414 927 679
ACT: 0410 625 587