May be an individual or group entry (4 people maximum)
Others formats could include presentations such as:
- Other form of creative representation
Your entry must be:
- Submitted with a copy of the entry form, completed and signed
- Submitted with appropriate software to run the presentation
- Portable, light weight, demountable and sturdy for transport
- Submitted in a package suitable for transport by post or courier
- Less than 1 metre wide, 1 metre deep and 1 metre high when assembled
- Succinct, a maximum of 10 minutes will be spent judging the entry and its components
- Student produced and presented
You entry must include:
- A bibliography, annotated in years 9-12.
- A 50 word (max) written explanation of how the research was carried out to create and develop the presentation. It must conclude with a strong statement about the relationship of the presentation to the theme.
- 4 copies of the entry